Why SNC Lavalin?
SNC-Lavalin is truly a global leader in its field and has been chosen to design and build some of the most prestigious prizes in the world. Within Canada, our Rail & Transit team has been selected to design and deliver most of the recent Greenfield and Brownfield LRT, ALRT and Light Metro jobs awarded in the last 10 years including the Canada Line, Calgary West LRT, Edmonton North LRT, the Evergreen Line, the Confederation Line and Eglinton-Crosstown. We are actively working on delivering the Confederation Line (Ottawa) and Eglinton-Crosstown (Toronto) and have a number of other projects at the proposal stage or awaiting award.
Our Rail and Transit group is looking for someone who can provide assistance with marketing communication design. Responsible for creating graphics and layouts for business reports, proposals and presentation for both print and online deliveries
How will you contribute to the team?
- Interface with peers and cross-functional teams regarding the execution of presentations, business cases, communication materials and other deliverables;
- Contribute creative solutions and process improvement techniques;
- Provide materials and information in preparation of deliverable documents and presentations;
- Design electronic communication materials for projects with illustrative and graphic elements using Adobe Suite and other applicable design software;
- Assist in formatting large documents and collecting the input;
- Ensure graphics and content are accurate and readable;
- Utilize the processes to ensure quality and efficiency of graphic materials;
- Follow the corporate brand, style, and design guidelines;
- Perform administrative tasks and provide support/coordinate the team.
What will you contribute?
- Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Indesign, Photoshop)
- Design experience for digital delivery and 3D visualization preferred.
- Microsoft Office Powerpoint experience is preferred
- An interest in Engineering or Transportation is beneficial
- Ability to work effectively and perform various tasks as assigned
What We Offer At SNC-Lavalin
At SNC-Lavalin, you will enjoy competitive compensation, a safe and healthy work environment, and a full range of benefits (ie.: group insurance, retirement savings plan, share purchase plan, continuing education program, etc.).
- Opportunity to work on various projects of various sizes
- Competitive salary
- Motivational financial package & flexible benefits
- Defined contribution pension plan in which SNC-Lavalin contributes
- Work equipment provided according to the season (boot, bib, helmet, gloves, etc.);
- Employee Share Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Learning and Development programs, training, career opportunities
The masculine gender is used only to simplify the wording.